Report NEP-AGE-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melissa Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2008. "Health Insurance and the Labor Supply Decisions of Older Workers: Evidence from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs," Working Papers 0801, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Hans van Kippersluis & Tom van Ourti & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2008. "Health and Income across the Life Cycle and Generations in Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Konstantin Petrichev & Susan Thorp, 2007. "The Private Value of Public Pensions," Research Paper Series 211, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Leon Bettendorf & Hans Dewachter, 2007. "Ageing and the Relative Price of Nontradeables," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-064/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sebastian Buhai & Miguel Portela & Coen N. Teulings & Aico van Vuuren, 2008. "Returns to Tenure or Seniority?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-010/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2008. "Competition and demographics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4514, The World Bank.