Report NEP-AGE-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2007. "Aspiration à la retraite, santé et satisfaction au travail : une comparaison européenne," Working Papers DT1, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Henseke, Golo & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2008. "Age, occupations, and opportunities for older workers in Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 86, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Fatma El-Hamidi & Cem Baslevent, 2007. "Preferences for Eerly Retirement among Older Government Employees in Egypt," Working Papers 335, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Jonathan Kings & Edouard Turkisch & Nick Manning, 2007. "Public Sector Pensions and the Challenge of an Ageing Public Service," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 2, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2008. "Promoting Social Participation for Healthy Ageing - A Counterfactual Analysis from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Working Papers DT7, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Erik Hurst, 2008. "The Retirement of a Consumption Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 13789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2007. "Aging Workforces and Challenges to Human Resource Management in German Firms," Working Papers 0079, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).