Report NEP-AGE-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent, Gilles, 2007. "Decision making and brand choice by older consumers," HEC Research Papers Series 880, HEC Paris.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2007. "Tax reform and retirement saving incentives: evidence from the introduction of stakeholder pensions in the UK," IFS Working Papers W07/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2007. "What is a public sector pension worth?," IFS Working Papers W07/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2007. "Better prepared for retirement? Using panel data to improve wealth estimates of ELSA respondents," IFS Working Papers W07/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Degrees of Development - How Geographic Latitude Sets the Pace of Industrialization and Demographic Change," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-384, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.