Report NEP-AGE-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montizaan Raymond & Coervers Frank & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Training and early Retirement," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2007. "Are The Elderly A Threat To Educational Expenditures?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0003, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Reagan Baughman & Kristin Smith, 2007. "The labor market for direct care workers," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 07-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:27_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clark, Andrew E., 2007. "Born To Be Mild? Cohort Effects Don’t (Fully) Explain Why Well-Being Is U-Shaped in Age," IZA Discussion Papers 3170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2007. "Long-Run Longevity Effects of a Nutritional Shock Early in Life: The Dutch Potato Famine of 1846–1847," IZA Discussion Papers 3123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2007. "Demography and Innovative Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.