Report NEP-AGE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2007. "The Effect of Job Displacement on the Transitions to Employment and Early Retirement for Older Workers in Four European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Haardt, 2007. "Cognitive functioning and labour force participation among older men and women in England," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 222, McMaster University.
- Michal Myck, 2007. "Wages and Ageing: Is There Evidence for the "Inverse-U Profile"?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 724, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Karen M. Kobayashi, 2007. ""Midlife Crises": Understanding the Changing Nature of Relationships in Middle Age Canadian Families," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 212, McMaster University.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007. "Is Well-Being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," IZA Discussion Papers 3075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).