Report NEP-AGE-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Giandrea & Kevin E. Cahill & Joseph F. Quinn, 2007. "An Update on Bridge Jobs: The HRS War Babies," Working Papers 407, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Tomas Kögel, 2007. "Youth Dependency, Institutions, and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2007_14, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castaneda, Pablo, 2006. "Long Term Risk Assessment in a Defined Contribution Pension System," MPRA Paper 3347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2007.
- Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2007. "Obesidad e hipertensión en los adultos mayores uruguayos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0207, Department of Economics - dECON.