Report NEP-AFR-2021-01-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AFR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amare, Mulubrhan & Arndt, Channing & Guo, Zhe & Seymour, Gregory, 2020. "Variation in women’s attitudes toward intimate partner violence across the rural-urban continuum in Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 155, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yuxiang Ye & Steven F. Koch, 2020. "Measuring Energy Poverty in South Africa Based on Household Required Energy Consumption," Working Papers 2020108, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Owusu, Solomon & Szirmai, Adam & Foster-McGregor, Neil, 2020. "The rise of the service sector in the global economy," MERIT Working Papers 2020-056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alabi, M. K. & Amirthalingam, K., 2020. "Fiscal Policy and the Business Cycle in the West African Monetary Zone," Working Papers 8, Department of Economics, University of Ilorin.
- Benedict Probst & Richard Holcroft & Joern Huenteler & Ani Balabanyan & Andrew Tipping & Peter Robinson, 2020. "Attracting Private Participation and Financing in the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications - Reports 33167, The World Bank Group.
- Eman Moustafa, 2020. "Foreign Direct Investment and Corruption in Egypt: A Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 1445, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Dec 2020.