Report NEP-AFR-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Cogneau & Yannick Dupraz & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2018. "African states and development in historical perspective: Colonial public finances in British and French West," PSE Working Papers halshs-01820209, HAL.
- Emilio Depetris-Chauvin & Ruben Durante & Filipe R. Campante, 2018. "Building Nations Through Shared Experiences: Evidence from African Football," NBER Working Papers 24666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tewodros Ayenew Wassie, 2018. "Revisiting the causal effects of exporting on productivity: Does price heterogeneity matter?," Working Papers 2018012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Muller & Pierre Pecher, 2018. "Transborder Ethnic Kin and Local Prosperity: Evidence form Night-Time Light Intensity in Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2018006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ole Boysen & Kirsten Boysen-Urban & Harvey Bradford & Jean Balié, 2018. "Taxing Highly Processed Foods - Impacts on Obesity and Underweight in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201812, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.