Report NEP-AFR-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andre Gbato, 2017. "Impact of Taxation on Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: New Evidence Based on a New Data Set," Post-Print hal-01673738, HAL.
- Moses Tule & Afees A. Salisu & Charles Chimeke, 2018. "You are what you eat: The role of oil price in Nigeria inflation forecast," Working Papers 040, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Stan du Plessis & Sophia du Plessis, 2018. "Which comes first: good governance or prosperity? A historical experiment from the South African Republic and the Orange Free State," Working Papers 02/2018, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Adonia Chiminya & J. Paul Dunne & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "The Determinants of External debt in Sub Saharan Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2018-02, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Caitlin S. Brown & Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2017. "Are Poor Individuals Mainly Found in Poor Households? Evidence using Nutrition Data for Africa," NBER Working Papers 24047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuss, Maria Klara & Llewellin, Patrick & Gassmann, Franziska, 2018. "The economic impacts of a social pension on recipient households with unequal access to markets in Uganda," MERIT Working Papers 2018-071, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Agn es Zabsonré & Maxime Agbo & Juste Somé & Ire ne Haffin, 2017. "Gold exploitation and socioeconomic outcomes: The case of Burkina Faso," Working Papers PMMA 2017-13, PEP-PMMA.
- Sebastian Elischer, 2018. "Defying the odds? Nigerien responses to foreign and domestic security challenges," West African Papers 11, OECD Publishing.