Report NEP-AFR-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peters, Jörg, 2017. "Electricity for all - a driver for development in Africa?," RWI Impact Notes 171351, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Lungu, Ioana, 2017. "Neocolonialism or Balanced Partnership? Reframing Agricultural Relations Between the EU and Africa," MPRA Paper 83112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Yabibal Mulualem Walle & Zergawu, Yitagesu Zewdu, 2017. "Trends in African migration to Europe: Drivers beyond economic motivations," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 330, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Luca Gori & Enrico Lupi & Piero Manfredi & Mauro Sodini, 2017. "Can HIV alter the quantity-quality switch and delay the fertility transition in Sub-Saharan Africa?," CEIS Research Paper 416, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Dec 2017.
- Josselin Thuilliez & Hippolyte D'Albis & Hamidou Niangaly & Ogobara Doumbo, 2017. "Malaria and Education: Evidence from Mali," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01599672, HAL.