Report NEP-AFR-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tony Addison & Ville Pikkarainen & Risto Rönkkö & Finn Tarp, 2017. "Development and poverty in sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 169, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Francisco Campos & Markus Goldstein & Laura McGorman & Ana Maria Munoz Boudet & Obert Pimhidzai, 2017. "Breaking the metal ceiling: Female entrepreneurs who succeed in male-dominated sectors," WIDER Working Paper Series 166, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jacqueline Fiore, 2017. "The Impact of Subsidized Antimalarials on Treatment Seeking Behavior," Working Papers 1717, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Clémentine Sadania, 2016. "Working and Women’s Empowerment in the Egyptian Household: The Type of Work and Location Matter," AMSE Working Papers 1722, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Wensi Xie, 2017. "The Origins of Financial Development: How the African Slave Trade Continues to Influence Modern Finance," NBER Working Papers 23800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J Paul Dunne & Elizabeth Kasekende, 2017. "Mobile Money and Household Consumption Patterns in Uganda," SALDRU Working Papers 210, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.