Report NEP-AFR-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bensassi, Sami & Jabbour, Liza, 2017. "Return Migration and Entrepreneurial Success: An Empirical Analysis for Egypt," GLO Discussion Paper Series 98, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "Why is South Africa Still a Developing Country?," MPRA Paper 80763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berman, Nicolas & Couttenier, Mathieu & Soubeyran, Raphael, 2017. "Fertile Ground for Conflict," CEPR Discussion Papers 12211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Phiri, Andrew & Mukuka, Doreen, 2017. "Does unemployment aggravate suicide rates in South Africa? Some empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 80749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afees A. Salisu & Kazeem Isah, 2017. "Modeling the spillovers between stock market and money market in Nigeria," Working Papers 023, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Kitessa, Rahel Jigi, 2018. "Trust and Trustworthiness between Cooperators and Non-Cooperators in Public Good Provision : Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment in Ethiopia (revision of CentER DP 2017-030)," Discussion Paper 2018-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.