Report NEP-AFR-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Benedicte Apouey, 2017. "Malaria Prevalence, Indoor Residual Spraying, and Insecticide Treated Net Usage in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 0317, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Sara Lowes & Nathan Nunn, 2017. "Bride price and the wellbeing of women," WIDER Working Paper Series 131, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Céline Frank & James Gitundu Kairo & Jared O. Bosire & Mohamed Mohamed & Farid Dahdouh-Guebas & Nico Koedam, 2017. "Involvement, knowledge and perception in a natural reserve under participatory management: Mida Creek, Kenya," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/253169, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2017. "The African origins of Euro-American development: Pins on an empirical roadmap," MPRA Paper 79925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/023, African Governance and Development Institute..