Report NEP-AFR-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta Nwachukwu, 2016. "Fighting Capital Flight in Africa: Evidence from Bundling and Unbundling Governance," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/047, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Xinshen Diao & Josaphat Kweka & Margaret McMillan, 2016. "Economic Transformation in Africa from the Bottom Up: Evidence from Tanzania," NBER Working Papers 22889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Losch, Bruno, 2016. "Structural transformation to boost youth labour demand in Sub-Saharan Africa : the role of agriculture, rural areas and territorial development," ILO Working Papers 994933193102676, International Labour Organization.
- Amy Rose & Ignacio Pérez-Arriaga, 2016. "Technical note Proposed model for regional power sector integration in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Darin Christensen, 2016. "Concession Stands: How Foreign Investment Incites Protest in Africa," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 6, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Tony Addison & Amadou Boly & Anthony Mveyange, 2016. "Mining and economic development: Did China's WTO accession affect African local economic development?," WIDER Working Paper Series 141, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).