Report NEP-AFR-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Tamru, Seneshaw & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan, 2016. "Cities and Agricultural Transformation in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246963, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Usman, Ojonugwa & Uwadiegwu, Ihedioha O. & Olorunmolu, Joseph O., 2015. "Debt Financing and Post-Privatization Performance of Firms: The Case of Nigerian Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 74921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2016.
- Daniel Chris Khomba & Alex Trew, 2016. "Aid and Growth in Malawi," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201612, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 01 Feb 2019.
- Levine, N. Kendra & Mason, Nicole M. & Morgan, Stephen N., 2016. "Do input subsidies crowd in or crowd out other soil fertility management practices? Panel survey evidence from Zambia," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246393, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kouramoudou Keita & Hannu Laurila, 2016. "Efficient Corruption? Testing the hypothesis in African countries," Working Papers 1699, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2016. "Economic Partnership Agreements and the Complex Framework of Regional Integration in Africa," MPRA Paper 74971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cockx, Lara & De Weerdt, Joachim, 2016. "From Corn to Popcorn? Urbanization and food consumption in Sub-Sahara Africa: Evidence from rural-urban migrants in Tanzania," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249270, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Goodness C. Aye & Christina Christou & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Forecasting the Probability of Recessions in South Africa: The Role of Decomposed Term-Spread and Economic Policy Uncertainty," Working Papers 201680, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.