Report NEP-AFR-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital flight and foreign direct investment in Africa: An investigation of the role of natural resource endowment," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Page, 2016. "Industry in Tanzania Performance, prospects, and public policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christian EBEKE & M MANSOUR & Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2016. "The Power to Tax in Sub-Saharan Africa: LTUs, VATs, and SARAs," Working Papers 201611, CERDI.
- Kafayat Amusa & Nara Monkam & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "Foreign Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 201642, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- William Kavila and Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Inflation Dynamics in a Dollarised Economy: The Case of Zimbabwe," Working Papers 606, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Daniel Ayalew Mekonnen & Daniel Ayalew Mekonnen & Nicolas Gerber & Nicolas Gerber, 2016. "Aspirations and income, food security and subjective well-being in rural Ethiopia," FOODSECURE Working papers 51, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Alschner, Wolfgang, 2016. "Rule-takers or rule-makers? A new look at African bilateral investment treaty practice," Papers 981, World Trade Institute.
- Carlos Casanova & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2016. "Africaâ€™s rising commodity export dependency on China," Working Papers 16/09, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.