Report NEP-AFR-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minten, Bart J. & Dereje, Mekdim & Engeda, Ermias & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2015. "Who benefits from the rapidly increasing Voluntary Sustainability Standards? Evidence from Fairtrade and Organic coffee in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212708, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Camilla Crovella, 2015. "The Asian Gold Rush: a Critique of the Win-Win Chinese Strategy Towards Africa," Papers 4, Global Politics Review.
- Tewodros Makonnen Gebrewolde & James Rockey, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Industrial Policy in Developing Countries: Causal Evidence from Ethiopian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers CEB 16-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wanjala, Bernadette, 2016. "Can the big push approach end rural poverty in Africa? : Insights from Sauri millennium village in Kenya," Other publications TiSEM 5a686b22-6749-4e9e-8bf4-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015. "Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212514, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zavale, Helder & Myers, Robert & Tschirley, David, 2015. "Market Level Effects of World Food Program Local and Regional Procurement of Food Aid in Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211862, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott, 2015. "Water Scarcity and Irrigation Efficiency in Egypt," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212601, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kafayat Amusa, Nara Monkam, Nicola Viegi, 2016. "The Political and Economic Dynamics of Foreign Aid in Africa: A case study of United States and Chinese Aid to Sub -Sahara Africa," Working Papers 594, Economic Research Southern Africa.