Report NEP-AFR-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ogundari, Kolawole & Ito, Shoichi & Okoruwa, Victor, 2014. "Estimating nutrition-income elasticities in sub-Saharan African:Implication on health," MPRA Paper 63523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romain Houssa & Jolan Mohimont & Christopher Otrok, 2015. "The Sources of Business Cycles in a Low Income Country," IMF Working Papers 15/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2014. "Coming of age, seeking legitimacy: The historical trajectory of African management research," MPRA Paper 63625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corinne C Delechat & John W Clark JR & Pranav Gupta & Malangu Kabedi-Mbuyi & Mesmin Koulet-Vickot & Carla Macario & Toomas Orav & Manuel Rosales Torres & Rene Tapsoba & Dmitry Zhdankin & Susan S. Yang, 2015. "Harnessing Resource Wealth for Inclusive Growth in Fragile States," IMF Working Papers 15/25, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "South Africa; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Reforms in the OTC Derivatives Market-Technical Note," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Novignon, Jacob & Nonvignon, Justice, 2015. "Fiscal space for health in Sub-Saharan African countries: an efficiency approach," MPRA Paper 63015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2015. "Can Economic Incentives Tame Jihad? Lessons from Sudan and Chad," TSE Working Papers 15-564, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Olivier Walther & Christian Leuprecht, 2015. "Mapping and deterring violent extremist networks in North-West Africa," Working Papers 7, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Dean Karlan & James Berry & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Working Papers 1048, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.