Report NEP-AFR-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holden , Stein & Fischer, Monica, 2015. "Can Adoption of Improved Maize Varieties Help Smallholder Farmers Adapt to Drought? Evidence from Malawi," CLTS Working Papers 1/15, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Novignon, Jacob, 2015. "On the efficiency of public health expenditure in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does corruption and quality of public institutions matter?," MPRA Paper 39195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svetlana Adrianova & Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding, 2014. "Ethnic Fractionalization,Governance And Loan Defaults In Africa:," Working Papers 1408, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Nicola Banks, 2014. "What works for young people's development? A Case Study of BRAC's Empowerment and Livelihoods for Adolescent Girls programme in Uganda and Tanzania," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 21214, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Potgieter, Petrus H., 2014. "Alternatives to network neutrality: A South African perspective," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106880, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore