Report NEP-AFR-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Dercon & Douglas Gollin, 2014. "Agriculture in African Development: A Review of Theories and Strategies," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2014. "A Time Series and Panel Analysis of Government Spending and National Income," MPRA Paper 56994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Yap Co & Ralitza Dimova, 2014. "Preferential Market Access into the Chinese Market: How Good is it for Africa?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 19614, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2014. "Horse trading? EU-African Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs)," MPRA Paper 57070, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jul 2014.
- Ben Leo, 2013. "Is Anyone Listening? Does US Foreign Assistance Target People's Top Priorities?-Working Paper 348," Working Papers 348, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Ayalew Ali, Matt Collin, Klaus Deininger, Stefan Dercon, Justin Sandefur, and Andrew Zeitlin, 2014. "The Price of Empowerment: Experimental Evidence on Land Titling in Tanzania - Working Paper 369," Working Papers 369, Center for Global Development.
- Daniel Ayalew Ali & Matthew Collin & Klaus Deininger & Stefan Dercon & Justin Sandefur & Andrew Zeitlin, 2014. "The Price of Empowerment: Experimental Evidence on Land Titling in Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-23, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sophie King, 2014. "The political economy of social accountability in rural Uganda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 19514, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Moustapha Aman & Nikolay Nenovsky & Ismeal Mahamoud, 2014. "Le système informel de transferts de fonds et le mécanisme automatique du Currency Board : Complémentarité ou antagonisme ?," Working Papers halshs-01012133, HAL.
- Alexander Hamilton & John Hudson, 2014. "Bribery and identification: evidence from Sudan," Department of Economics Working Papers 21/14, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Yawo Agbényégan Noglo, 2013. "La micro-finance est-elle une solution efficace aux causes du rationnement bancaire ? Une analyse économétrique à travers les modèles probit et binomial négatif : Le cas du Togo," Working Papers halshs-01016185, HAL.
- Dan Brockington & Nicola Banks, 2014. "Exploring the Success of BRAC Tanzania’s Microcredit Programme," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 20214, GDI, The University of Manchester.