Report NEP-AFR-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Cipamba Wa Cipamba, 2013. "The Export-Output Relationship in South Africa: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 355, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Effect of Land Restitution on Poverty Reduction Among the Khomani San "Bushmen" in South Africa," Working Papers 352, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Boansi, David, 2013. "Export performance and macro-linkages: A look at the competitiveness and determinants of cocoa exports, production and prices for Ghana," MPRA Paper 48345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- nnamdi, Kelechi & ifionu, Ebele, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility and exchange rate uncertainty in Nigeria: a financial econometric analysis (1970- 2012)," MPRA Paper 48316, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Marcel Kohler, 2013. "CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, Income and Foreign Trade: A South African Perspective," Working Papers 356, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Bank Deposit Contracts Versus Financial Market Participation in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 201334, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Deborah E. Lee, Stephen G. Hosking and Mario du Preez, 2013. "Valuing User Preferences for Improvements in Public Nature Trails Around the Sundays River Estuary, Eastern Cape, South Africa," Working Papers 353, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 19245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Chacha, Edwin Muchapondwa, Anthony Wambugu and Daniel Abala, 2013. "Pricing of National Park Visits in Kenya: The Case of Lake Nakuru National Park," Working Papers 357, Economic Research Southern Africa.