Report NEP-AFR-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2007. "The Fiscal Impact of Aid Flows: Evidence from Ethiopia," One Pager 43, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Cally Ardington & Anne Case & Victoria Hosegood, 2007. "Labor Supply Responses to Large Social Transfers: Longitudinal Evidence from South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:07006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pekka Virtanen & Dag Ehrenpreis, 2007. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Mozambique," Country Study 10, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Charles R. Hulten & Anders Isaksson, 2007. "Why Development Levels Differ: The Sources of Differential Economic Growth in a Panel of High and Low Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 13469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawanson, Akanni O, 2007. "An Econometric Analysis of Capital Flight from Nigeria: A Portfolio Approach," Research Papers RP_166, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Yael Meroz & Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2007. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians: An experimental approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.