Report NEP-AFR-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Johnson & Jonathan D. Ostry & Arvind Subramanian, 2007. "The Prospects for Sustained Growth in Africa: Benchmarking the Constraints," NBER Working Papers 13120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc G Quintyn & Michael W Taylor, 2007. "Building Supervisory Structures in Sub-Saharan Africa; An Analytical Framework," IMF Working Papers 07/18, International Monetary Fund.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn Finlay, 2007. "Realizing the Demographic Dividend: Is Africa any different?," PGDA Working Papers 2307, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Jeremy Gibberd, 2007. "South Africa's School Infrastructure Performance Indicator System," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/6, OECD Publishing.
- Etienne B Yehoue, 2007. "The CFA Arrangements; More than Just An Aid Substitute?," IMF Working Papers 07/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark W Lewis & Jean-Claude Nachega & Said A Bakhache & Kadima D. Kalonji, 2006. "Assessing Competitiveness After Conflict; The Case of the Central African Republic," IMF Working Papers 06/303, International Monetary Fund.
- Giulia Minoia, 2007. "Gender Issue and Water Management in the Mediterranean Basin, Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2007.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simwaka, Kisu, 2007. "Modeling and Forecasting the Malawi Kwacha-US Dollar Nominal Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 3327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Esteban & Debraj Ray, 2007. "A Model of Ethnic Conflict," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 701.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sandrine Dury & Ludovic Temple, 1999. "Diversification of peri-urban small farms toward fruit production in Yaoundé (Cameroon). Consequences for the development process and research," Post-Print hal-00148318, HAL.
- Todd Schneider & Nabil Ben Ltaifa & Faisal Ahmed & Saade Chami, 2007. "Yemen; Exchange Rate Policy in the Face of Dwindling Oil Exports," IMF Working Papers 07/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Selim Elekdag & Nabil Ben Ltaifa & Todd Schneider & Saade Chami, 2007. "Can a Rule-Based Monetary Policy Framework Work in a Developing Country? The Case of Yemen," IMF Working Papers 07/6, International Monetary Fund.