Report NEP-AFR-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Andreatta & P. G. Ardeni & A. Pallotti, 2000. "Swords and Plowshares: Regional Trade Agreements and Political Conflict in Africa," Working Papers 387, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "The determinants of aid in the post-cold war era," Working Papers 2006-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does US Aid Buy UN General Assembly Votes? A Disaggregated Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1275, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Franz Kronthaler & Johannes Stephan, 2006. "Progressivity and Flexibility in Developing an Effective Competition Regime: Using Experiences of Poland, Ukraine, and South Africa for developing countries," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- P. G. Ardeni, 2000. "Economic Growth in Mozambique? An Assessment," Working Papers 381, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Gautam Hararika, . "Household Access to Microcredit and Child Work in Rural Malawi," Departmental Working Papers 2006-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Saggay, Ali & Heshmati, Almas & Adel Dhif, Mohamed, 2006. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Domestic Prices: Some Evidence from Tunisian Manufacturing," Ratio Working Papers 96, The Ratio Institute.