Suzanne K. McCoskey
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
George Washington University
: (202) 994-6150
Monroe Hall #340, 2115 G Street, NW, Washington, DC 20052
RePEc:edi:degwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Suzanne McCoskey, 2005. "NGOs in the Aid Community: Do Funding Source or Economic Conditioning Matter to Decisions of Country Involvement?," Development and Comp Systems 0508004, EconWPA.
- Chihwa Kao & Suzanne McCoskey, 1997.
"A Residual-Based Test Of The Null Of Cointegration In Panel Data,"
- Suzanne McCoskey & Chihwa Kao, 1998. "A residual-based test of the null of cointegration in panel data," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-84.
- Suzanne McCoskey & Chihwa Kao, 1997.
"A Monte Carlo Comparison of Tests for Cointegration in Panel Data,"
- Suzanne McCoskey & Chihwa Kao, 1999. "A Monte Carlo Comparison of Tests for Cointegration in Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 3, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H. & McCoskey, Suzanne K., 2001. "Near integration, bank reluctance, and discount window borrowing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1013-1036, June.
- McCoskey, Suzanne & Kao, Chihwa, 1999. " Testing the Stability of a Production Function with Urbanization as a Shift Factor," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 671-690, Special I.
- McCoskey, Suzanne K. & Selden, Thomas M., 1998. "Health care expenditures and GDP: panel data unit root test results," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 369-376, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Suzanne K. McCoskey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.