Report NEP-AFR-2004-06-07This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2003. "On the long-run determinants of real exchange rates for developing countries : Evidence from Africa, Latin America and Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-571, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bryane Michael & Petter Langseth, 2004. "Foreign Sponsored Development Projects in Africa: The Dialogue between International and African Judicial Integrity Projects," Macroeconomics 0406005, EconWPA.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," NBER Working Papers 10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hokky Situngkir & Rio Siagian, 2003. "NGOs and the Foreign donations," Departmental Working Papers wpn2003, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore