Report NEP-AFR-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:461 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2003. "A Brazilian-Type Debt Crisis: Simple Analytics," NBER Working Papers 9606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2003. "The Frailty of Economic Reforms: Political Logic and Constitutional Lessons," Ratio Working Papers 1, The Ratio Institute.
- Hesselius, Patrik, 2003. "Does Sick Absence Increase the Risk of Unemployment?," Working Paper Series 2003:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edmark, Karin, 2003. "The Effects of Unemployment on Property Crime: Evidence from a Period of Unusually Large Swings in the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 2003:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Education Policies to Revive a Stagnant Economy: The Case of Sub- Saharan Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0304002, EconWPA.
- Carmichael, Benoit & Samson, Lucie, 2002. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy with Agency Costs," Cahiers de recherche 0210, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Inflation Targeting and Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 9599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2003-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmelo Petraglia, "undated". "An Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Public Spending and Uncertain Lifetime Consumers," Discussion Papers 03/10, Department of Economics, University of York.