Report NEP-ACC-2022-05-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shafik Hebous & Michael Keen, 2022. "Pareto-Improving Minimum Corporate Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 9633, CESifo.
- International Monetary Fund, 2022. "Benin: Technical Assistance Report—Fiscal Transparency Evaluation," IMF Staff Country Reports 2022/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2022. "Granting Market Countries the Right to Tax Profit without Physical Nexus," CESifo Working Paper Series 9556, CESifo.
- Hang Bai & Erica X. N. Li & Chen Xue & Lu Zhang, 2022. "Asymmetric Investment Rates," NBER Working Papers 29957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brautigam, Deborah & Bhalaki, Vijay & Deron, Laure & Wang, Yinxuan, 2022. "How Africa Borrows From China: And Why Mombasa Port is Not Collateral for Kenya's Standard Gauge Railway," SAIS-CARI Policy Briefs 62/2022, Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), China Africa Research Initiative (CARI).