Report NEP-ACC-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitriev, Mikhail (Дмитриев, Михаил) & Krapil, Valeriy (Крапиль, Валерий) & Kalmykov, Nikolay (Калмыков, Николай), 2019. "Development of approaches to the introduction of budgeting for activities in the performance of public functions and the provision of public services [Разработка Подходов К Внедрению Бюджетирования," Working Papers 051907, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jennergren, Peter, 2019. "Calibration of DCF Valuation in Litigation: The case of HQ," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2019:2, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Oct 2019.
- Kurt van Dender, 2019. "Taxing vehicles, fuels, and road use: Opportunities for improving transport tax practice," OECD Taxation Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Despina Tumanoska & Bojana Josifovska & Marjan Petreski, 2019. "Good or bad tax? Assessing the early effects of the progressive and higher personal income tax in North Macedonia," Finance Think Policy Studies 2019-06/24, Finance Think - Economic Research and Policy Institute.
- Gerardo Uña & Richard I Allen & Nicolas M Botton, 2019. "How to Design a Financial Management Information System; A Modular Approach," IMF Fiscal Affairs Department 19/03, International Monetary Fund.