Report NEP-ACC-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Magumba, Margaret, 2019. "Tax Administration Reforms: Lessons from Georgia and Uganda," Working Papers 14441, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Battaglini, Marco & Guiso, Luigi & Lacava, Chiara & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2019. "Tax Professionals: Tax-Evasion Facilitators or Information Hubs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Tax Expenditure Reporting and Its Use in Fiscal Management; A Guide for Developing Economies," IMF Fiscal Affairs Department 19/02, International Monetary Fund.
- Møen, Jarle & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Bakke, Julia Tropina, 2019. "International Debt Shifting: The Value Maximizing Mix of Internal and External Debt," Discussion Papers 2019/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- HINDRIKS Jean, & NISHIMURA Yukihiro,, 2018. "Taxing multinationals: The scope for enforcement cooperation," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2018029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eric S. Rosengren, 2019. "Central bank balance sheets: misconceptions and realities: remarks at the Credit Suisse Asian Investment Conference, Hong Kong, China, March 26, 2019," Speech 142, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Agarwal, Samiksha & Chakraborty, Lekha, 2019. "Business Taxation in an Emerging Economy: Analysing Corporate Tax Incidence," MPRA Paper 93192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Enomoto, 2018. "Effects of Corporate Governance on the Relationship between Accounting Quality and Trade Credit: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Sep 2022.