Report NEP-ACC-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Somalia; Technical Assistance Report-Internal Audit and Accounting Training for the Central Bank of Somalia," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/22, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Argentina; Technical Assistance Report-Technical Assistance Mission on External Sector Statistics (November 14-25, 2016)," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2017. "International Comparisons of Corporate Income Tax Rates," Reports 52419, Congressional Budget Office.
- Thiess Büttner & Carolin Holzmann, 2019. "Switching from Worldwide to Territorial Taxation: Empirical Evidence of FDI Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 7462, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander D Klemm & Saila Stausholm, 2019. "Revenue Implications of Destination-Based Cash-Flow Taxation," IMF Working Papers 19/7, International Monetary Fund.
- R. G Gelos & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli & Machiko Narita & Federico Grinberg & Umang Rawat & Shujaat Khan, 2019. "Has Higher Household Indebtedness Weakened Monetary Policy Transmission?," IMF Working Papers 19/11, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Argentina; Technical Assistance Report-Report of the Technical Assistance Mission on External Sector Statistics (April 17–28, 2017)," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/18, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Senegal; Fiscal Transparency Evaluation," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2019. "Do Financing Constraints Matter for the Direction of Technical Change in Energy R&D?," CIES Research Paper series 58-2018, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Steffen Andersen & Philippe d'Astous & Jimmy Martínez-Correa & Stephen H. Shore, 2018. "Responses to Savings Commitments: Evidence from Mortgage Run-offs," Cahiers de recherche / Working Papers 1, Institut sur la retraite et l'épargne / Retirement and Savings Institute.
- Kim, Kyungmin & Martin, Antoine & Nosal, Ed, 2018. "Can the U.S. Interbank Market Be Revived?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.