Report NEP-ACC-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaetan Nicodeme & Antonella Caiumi & Ina Majewski, 2018. "What Happened to CIT Collection? Solving the Rates-Revenues Puzzle," CESifo Working Paper Series 7412, CESifo.
- Iluta Arbidane & Iveta Mietule, 2018. "Problems and solutions of accounting and evaluation of biological assets in Latvia," Post-Print hal-01947873, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Republic of Poland; Technical Assistance Report-Revenue Administration Gap Analysis Program—The Value-Added Tax Gap," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/357, International Monetary Fund.
- Elizabeth Ball Holmquist, 2019. "Household and Nonprofit Balance Sheets in the Financial Accounts of the United States," FEDS Notes 2019-01-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lior Cohen & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2019. "“Has the ECB’s Monetary Policy Prompted Companies to Invest or Pay Dividends?”," IREA Working Papers 201901, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2019.