Report NEP-ACC-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathleen Kahle & René M. Stulz, 2016. "Is the U.S. public corporation in trouble?," NBER Working Papers 22857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda Gregg & Steven Nafziger, 2016. "Capital Structure and Corporate Performance in Late Imperial Russia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-12, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Thomas GRJEBINE & Francois Geerolf, 2016. "Housing and Macroeconomics: Evidence from Property Tax Shocks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1588, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alberto Alesina & Gualtiero Azzalini & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi & Armando Miano, 2016. "Is it the "How" or the "When" that Matters in Fiscal Adjustments?," NBER Working Papers 22863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Ireland; Financial Sector Assessment Program: Technical Note-Banking Supervision and Update on the Assessment of Observance of the Basel Core Principles," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/318, International Monetary Fund.