Report NEP-ACC-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ey, 2015. "Implementing the ‘destination principle’ to intra-EU B2B supplies of goods," Taxation Studies 0060, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Fiscalis Tax Gap Project Group, 2016. "The concept of tax gaps - Report on VAT Gap Estimations," Taxation Studies 0065, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Terje Skjerpen & Nina Barth & Ådne Cappelen & Steinar Todsen & Thom Åbyholm, 2016. "Expected service lives and depreciation profiles for capital assets. Evidence based on a survey of Norwegian firms," Discussion Papers 840, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tommaso Oliviero & Agnese Sacchi & Annalisa Scognamiglio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "House Prices and Immovable Property Taxes: Evidence from OECD Countries," CSEF Working Papers 444, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 06 Oct 2016.
- Christian EBEKE & M MANSOUR & Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2016. "The Power to Tax in Sub-Saharan Africa: LTUs, VATs, and SARAs," Working Papers 201611, CERDI.
- Abroskin A.S. (Аброскин, А.С.) & Abroskina N.A. (Аброскина, Н.А.), 2016.
"Shadow Cross-Border Capital Flows: Contemporary Concepts, Principles and Information Base of Accounting and Measurement
[Теневые Трансграничные Потоки Капитала: Современные Концепции, Принципы И Ин," Working Papers 2135, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ey, 2015. "Assessment of the application and the impact of the VAT exemption for importation of small consignments," Taxation Studies 0059, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.