Report NEP-ACC-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuziyev Islom Nematovich, 2016. "Tendencies Of Development Of Audit’S Report In Uzbekistan: Problems And Perspectives," Working papers 2016-03-14, Voice of Research.
- Bholat, David & Lastra, Rosa & Markose, Sheri & Miglionico, Andrea & Sen, Kallol, 2016. "Non-performing loans: regulatory and accounting treatments of assets," Bank of England working papers 594, Bank of England.
- Bholat, David & Darbyshire, Robin, 2016. "Accounting in central banks," Bank of England working papers 604, Bank of England.
- Hiroshi Aiura & Hikaru Ogawa, 2016. "Indirect Taxes in the Cross-border Shopping Model: A Monopolistic Competition Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1014, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Maryam Firoozi & Michel Magnan & Steve Fortin & Shane Nicholls, 2016. "Do Foreign Directors on Audit Committees Enhance Financial Reporting Quality?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-23, CIRANO.
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2016. "Cross-Country Econometric Study on the Impact of Fiscal Incentives on Foreign Direct Investment," Research Paper Series DP 2016-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- DAS-GUPTA Arindam & B. ESTRADA Gemma & PARK Donghyun, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Working Papers DP-2016-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- José De Gregorio, 2016. "Large Depreciations: Recent Experience in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series WP16-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Mali; Technical Assistance Report-Tax Policy-Diagnostic Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Financial Statistics Group, Economic Statistics Division, Research and Statistics Department, 2016. "Highlights of Enhanced Japan's Flow of Funds Accounts Based on 2008SNA," Bank of Japan Review Series 16-E-3, Bank of Japan.