Report NEP-ACC-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmela D'Avino, 2016. "Foreign Branches of US Global Banks: Geography, Balance Sheet Structure and Contagion," FIW Working Paper series 172, FIW.
- Gökhan Özdamar, 2016. "A Survey On The Factors Affecting Current Account Balance Of Turkey: Evidence From Ardl-Bounds Testing Approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506081, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fan, Ziying & Wan, Guanghua, 2016. "The Fiscal Risk of Local Government Revenue in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 567, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- David CASHIN & UNAYAMA Takashi, 2016. "The Impact of a Permanent Income Shock on Consumption: Evidence from Japan's 2014 VAT increase," Discussion papers 16052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raphael Anton Auer & Cédric Tille, 2016. "The banking sector and the Swiss financial account during the financial and European debt crises," Working Papers 2016-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Kim, Minseong, 2016. "How accounting accuracy affects DSGE models," MPRA Paper 70356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brendon Farrell, 2016. "Depreciation and the Time Value of Money," Papers 1605.00080, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.