Report NEP-ACC-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joong S Kang, 2014. "Balance Sheet Repair and Corporate Investment in Japan," IMF Working Papers 14/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan Krause, 2014. "Piecewise Linear Income Tax Reforms," Discussion Papers 14/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2013. "Effects of taxation by economic functions on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 59781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Litschig & Yves Zamboni, 2015. "Judicial Presence and Rent Extraction," Working Papers 796, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Lei, Lei, 2014. ""As Rare as a Panda": How Facial Attractiveness, Gender, and Occupation Affect Interview Callbacks at Chinese Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 8605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kiesewetter, Dirk & Steigenberger, Tobias & Stier, Matthias, 2014. "Can formula apportionment really prevent multinational enterprises from profit shifting? The role of asset valuation, intragroup debt, and leases," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 175, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.