Report NEP-ACC-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hebous, Shafik & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2014. "What do we know about the tax planning of German-based multinational firms?," SAFE White Paper Series 22, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Ikuo Saito, 2014. "Japan’s Corporate Income Tax; Facts, Issues and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 14/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2013. "Shift in tax burden and its impact on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 59778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaromír Baxa & Tomáš Olesnanik, 2014. "Current Accounts in the Eurozone Countries: The Role of Euro, Fiscal Policies and Financial Developments," Working Papers IES 2014/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2013. "Constructing a research network: accounting knowledge in production," Post-Print hal-00824632, HAL.
- Fabien Tripier, 2014. "A Search-Theoretic Approach to Efficient Financial Intermediation," Working Papers 2014-18, CEPII research center.