Report NEP-ACC-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Decoster, AndrÃ© & Ochmann, Richard & Spiritus, Kevin, 2014. "Integrating VAT into EUROMOD. Documentation and results for Belgium," EUROMOD Working Papers EM12/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mason Gaffney, 2013. "Europe's Fatal Affair with VAT," Working Papers 201301, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Saiki Tsuchiya & Shinichi Nishioka, 2014. "Estimation of Firms' Default Rates in terms of Intangible Assets," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 14-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Series 1427, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Avram, Silvia, 2014. "The distributional effects of personal income tax expenditure," EUROMOD Working Papers EM14/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Matteo Morini & Simone Pellegrino, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: a Genetic Algorithm Approach," Working papers 026, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Steve Gui-Diby, 2014. "Are tax incentives attracting more foreign direct investments in Asia and the Pacific?," MPDD Policy Briefs PB24, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- World Bank, 2014. "Bangladesh - Revenue Mobilization Program for Results: VAT Improvement Program Technical Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20075, The World Bank.
- João Pinto & Luís K. Pacheco, 2014. "The Economics Of Structured Leasing," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 04, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar J. Sánchez Carrera, 2014. "Corrupción, desigualdad y evasión de impuestos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0514, Department of Economics - dECON.