Report NEP-ACC-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Bonetti & Antonio Parbonetti & Michel Magnan, 2013. "The Influence of Country- and Firm-Level Governance on Financial Reporting Quality: Revisiting the Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-03, CIRANO.
- Etienne Lehmann & François Marical & Laurence Rioux, 2012. "Labor Income Responds Differently to Income-Tax and Payroll-Tax Reforms," Working Papers 2012-24, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Ehrhart, H., 2013. "Elections and the structure of taxation in developing countries," Working papers 419, Banque de France.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:rn2012/4/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wojciech Kopczuk, 2013. "Incentive Effects of Inheritances and Optimal Estate Taxation," NBER Working Papers 18747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Jacquet & Dirk Van de gaer, 2013. "Politiques fiscales optimales pour les bas revenus et principe de compensation," THEMA Working Papers 2013-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jaanika Meriküll & Tairi Rõõm & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "Perceptions of unreported economic activities in Baltic Firms. Individualistic and non-individualistic motives," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Guidara, Alaa & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf & Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2013. "Banks’ Capital Buffer, Risk and Performance in the Canadian Banking System: Impact of Business Cycles and Regulatory Changes," MPRA Paper 44105, University Library of Munich, Germany.