Report NEP-ACC-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2012. "La nécessité d'une adoption (et l'adaptation) mondiale des IFRS (des normes internationales d'information financière): conséquences post-Enron et la restauration de la confiance aux marchés financiers," MPRA Paper 41362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob, Martin & Södersten, Jan, 2012. "Mitigating shareholder taxation in small open economies?," Working Paper Series 2012:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carolina Torres, 2012. "Taxes and Investment in Skills," OECD Taxation Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 18415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marisa Agostini & Giovanni Favero, 2012. "Accounting fraud, business failure and creative auditing: A micro-analysis of the strange case of Sunbeam Corp," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Mar 2013.