Report NEP-ACC-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "An extensive look at taxes: how does endogenous retirement affect optimal taxation?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Corruption and tax evasion an optimal policy," MPRA Paper 38813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques K Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 280, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:col:000162:009600 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pauline Givord & Roland Rathelot & Patrick Sillard, 2011. "Place-based Tax Exemptions and Displacement Effects : An Evaluation of the Zones Franches Urbaines Program," Working Papers 2011-19, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Madeline Medenica & Laura Quinby, 2012. "The Funding of State and Local Pensions: 2011-2015," Issues in Brief ibslp24, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Lingnau, Volker & Kreklow, Katharina, 2011. "Ausrichtung der Unternehmensführung auf nachhaltige Wertschöpfung nach dem Deutschen Corporate Governance Kodex?," Beiträge zur Controlling-Forschung 16, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Lehrstuhl für Unternehmensrechnung und Controlling.
- Gliksberg, Baruch, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Fiscal Limits with No-Default," Working Papers WP2012/6, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guerino Ardizzi & Carmelo Petraglia & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2012. "Measuring the underground economy with the currency demand approach: a reinterpretation of the methodology, with an application to Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 864, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.