Report NEP-ACC-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pia Rattenhuber, 2012. "Marginal Taxes: A Good or a Bad for Wages?: The Incidence of the Structure of Income and Labor Taxes on Wages," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1193, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2012. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-04, CIRANO.
- Rünger, Silke, 2012. "The effect of Germany's repeal of the corporate capital gains tax: Evidence from the disposal of corporate minority holdings," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 126, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, . "Capital Structure and Corporate Taxation. Empirical Evidence from European Panel Data," WIFO Working Papers 422, WIFO.