Report NEP-ACC-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "BASEL III: responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1)," MPRA Paper 32869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Jacob, Martin, 2011. "Tax Regimes and Capital Gains Realizations," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- John Brondolo, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions: An Assessment of Administrative Feasibility," IMF Working Papers 11/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Inflation Aversion and the Optimal Inflation Tax," CEMA Working Papers 480, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Immervoll, Herwig & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Tax Policy and Income Inequality in the U.S., 1978-2009: A Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amnon Levy, 2011. "Abstinence with Reputation Loss, Understating Expectations and Guiltand the Effectiveness of Emission Tax," Economics Working Papers wp11-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2011. "Taxation and Regulation of Bonus Pay," CEPR Discussion Papers 8532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qian Wang & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Local Government Tax Effort in China: an Analysis of Provincial Tax Performance," CEMA Working Papers 483, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Fiscal Federalism, Public Capital Formation, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers 488, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.