Report NEP-ACC-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura & Chikara Yamaguchi, 2011. "On the Sustainability of Partial Tax Harmonization among Asymmetric Countries," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-540, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2011. "Economic crisis and taxation in Europe," MPRA Paper 31007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2011. "Explaining Property Tax Collections in Developing Countries: The Case of Latin America," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1109, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2011.
"Tendenze dei prelievi tributari ed effetti fiscali della crisi finanziaria nell'Unione europea e in Svizzera
[Tax trends and tax effectcs of the economic crisis in European Union and in Switzerland," MPRA Paper 31005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2011.
- Blaufus, Kay & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen, 2011. "The hidden burden of the income tax: Compliance costs of German individuals," Discussion Papers 2011/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Karen Crabbe & Karolien De Bruyne, 2011. "Taxes, agglomeration rents and location decision of firms," Vives discussion paper series 15, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann & William B.P. Robson, 2011. "When Striking an Awkward Balance Means Striking Out: Budget 2011," e-briefs 112, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Skardziukas, Domantas, 2010. "Practical approach to estimating cost of capital," MPRA Paper 31011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan, 2011. "Fiscal policy and debt dynamics in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5666, The World Bank.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Capital, liquidity standards and macro prudential policy tools in financial supervision: addressing sovereign debt problems," MPRA Paper 31096, University Library of Munich, Germany.