Report NEP-ACC-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Johannesen, 2010. "Taxing the Financially Integrated Multinational Firm," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2010. "Mergers in Fiscal Federalism," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00477759_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leandro Arozamena & Martin Besfamille & Pablo Sanguinetti, 2010. "Optimal taxes and penalties when the government cannot commit to its audit policy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-10, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition: a timing game perspective," Working papers 299, Banque de France.
- S. Van Parys & S. James, 2010. "Why Lower Tax Rates May be Ineffective to Encourage Investment: The Role of The Investment Climate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/676, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.