Report NEP-ACC-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Burtless & Eric Toder, 2010. "The Shrinking Tax Preference for Pension Savings: An Analysis of Income Tax Changes, 1985-2007," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-3, Center for Retirement Research.
- Halla, Martin, 2010. "Tax Morale and Compliance Behavior: First Evidence on a Causal Link," IZA Discussion Papers 4918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rehana, Fowzia, 2010. "An Empirical Study on Audit Expectation Gap: Role of Auditing Education in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 22708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyun-Ju Koh & Nadine Riedel, 2010. "Do governments tax agglomeration rents?," Working Papers 2010/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Niels Johannesen, 2009. "Tax Evasion and Swiss Bank Deposits," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Tax audit impact on voluntary compliance," MPRA Paper 22651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Blackburn & Niloy Bosey & Salvatore Capasso, 2010. "Tax Evasion, the Underground Economy and Financial Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 138, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Vergote, Olivier & Studener, Werner & Efthymiadis, Ioannis & Merriman, Niall, 2010. "Main drivers of the ECB financial accounts and ECB financial strength over the first 11 years," Occasional Paper Series 111, European Central Bank.