Report NEP-ACC-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2008. "The Value-Relevance of Adopting IFRS: Evidence from 145 NGAAP Restatements," Discussion Papers 2008/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ecobici, Nicolae, 2008. "IPSAS versus National Norms on Public Institutions' Own Capitals," MPRA Paper 11228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ecobici, Nicolae, 2008. "Comparative Survey on the Records of Fixed Assets of Companies and Public Institutions," MPRA Paper 11231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2008. "Study on reduced VAT applied to goods and services in the Member States of the European Union," Taxation Papers 13, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Oct 2008.
- Nadja Dwenger & Viktor Steiner, 2008. "Effective Profit Taxation and the Elasticity of the Corporate Income Tax Base: Evidence from German Corporate Tax Return Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 829, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caruntu, Genu Alexandru & Romanescu, Marcel Laurentiu, 2008. "The vulnerability of enterprise and the operating financial balance," MPRA Paper 11237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Piotrowska & Werner Vanborren, 2008. "The corporate income tax rate-revenue paradox: Evidence in the EU," Taxation Papers 12, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Oct 2008.
- Berliant, Marcus & Strauss, Robert P., 2008. "Distributional analysis of prospective 2009 US individual income taxes: current law and the candidates’ tax plans," MPRA Paper 11221, University Library of Munich, Germany.