Report NEP-ACC-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of Flat Tax Reforms in Western Europe on Income Distribution and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 3721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cinquini, Lino & Collini, Paolo & Marelli, Alessandro & Tenucci, Andrea, 2008. "An exploration of the factors affecting the diffusion of Advanced Costing techniques: a comparative analysis of two surveys (1996-2005)," MPRA Paper 10911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens Fuest, 2008. "The European Commission´s Proposal for a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base," Working Papers 0823, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- George R. Zodrow, 2008. "Corporate Income Taxation in Canada," Working Papers 0819, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Akinobu Shuto & Shota Otomasa & Kazuyuki Suda, 2007. "The Relative and Incremental Explanatory Powers of Dirty Surplus for Debt Interest Rate," Discussion Paper Series 230, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Mar 2008.