Report NEP-ACC-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aidt, T. & Jensen, P.S., 2007. "The Taxman Tools Up: An Event History Study of the Introduction of the Personal Income Tax in Western Europe, 1815-1941," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0766, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Amaral, Hudson & Iquiapaza, Robert & Tomaz, Wesley & Bertucci, Luiz, 2008.
"Governança corporativa e divulgação de relatórios financeiros anuais
[Corporate governance and release of annual financial statements]," MPRA Paper 9068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Jørgen Aasness & Zhiyang Jia, 2008. "More realistic estimates of revenue changes from tax cuts," Discussion Papers 545, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2008. "Optimum taxation of inheritances," Economics working papers 2008-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.